MSCP Series Semi Open Impeller Centrifugal Pump
Single Stage, End Suction Back Pull Out Type Centrifugal Process Pumps with Semi Open Impeller
|Flow Rate||Up to 750m>3/hr|
|Head||Up to 150 Mtr.|
|Discharge Size||25mm to 250mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40oC to 200oC|
|Speed||Up to 3500RPM|
|Working Pressure||Up to 15 kg/cm2|
|M.O.C.||C.I, C.S, SS-304 / SS-304L / SS-316 / SS-316L, Bronze, Alloy 20, CD4AMCU Hastelloy B&C etc.|
- Most ideal for pumping liquid mixed with small size suspended solids like slurries etc.
- For large size solid, non-clog impellers can be provided on request.
- Useful in engineering, marine, chemicals, petrochemicals, refineries, sugar, paper & laminate industries.
- Can handle corrosive & abrasive chemicals like acids, alkalis etc.
- Can be made self priming with the help of priming pot.
- According to ASME/ANSI B 731 standard with B 16.5 150# flange standard.
- Fully open impellers with rear-adjustment capability.
- Heavy duty ductile iron or cast iron frame and adaptor.
- Labyrinth seals for bearing isolation.
- Provide wide range of sealing.
- Back pullout principle design.
- Mechanical seals according to EN 12756 single & double cartridge seal fitting & easy to service.