MSPP Series Close Impeller Centrifugal Pump
Single Stage, End Suction Back Pull Out Type Centrifugal Process Pumps with Close Impeller
|Flow Rate||Up to 750m3/hr|
|Head||Up to 150 Mtr.|
|Discharge Size||25mm to 300mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40oC to 200oC|
|Speed||Up to 3500RPM|
|Working Pressure||Up to 15 kg/cm2|
|M.O.C.||CI, CS, SS-304 / SS-304L / SS-316 / SS-316L, Bronze, Alloy-20, CO4AMCU Hastelloy B&C etc.|
- Suitable for handling low viscosity, clean or slightly contaminated liquids.
- Can be used for drip irrigation, refrigeration system, cooling towers and condensate handling etc.
- Use for thermal power station, rubber industries, organic and inorganic industries.
- Can handle solvents, condensate, hydrocarbons, acids, alkalis, petrochemicals, ammonia and phosphate etc.
- Designed to ISO 28581 EN 22858 /ISO 5199.
- Optimized single – piece bearing bracket.
- Heating /cooling jacket for the most demanding fluids.
- Back pullout principle design.
- Mechanical seals according to en-12756 single & double cartridge seal fitting & easy to service.
- Back vanes for hydraulic balancing.
- Rigid cast iron or ductile iron bearing bracket construction.
- The permissible forces and moments comply with the curves represented in ISO5199.